EverPresent is jumping with joy to announce the addition of seven new satellite locations. We have partnered with local businesses across New England, as well as our first non-New England location in New York. At all of these new locations, clients will be able to hand photos and videos off to a trusted, local business instead of driving round trip to us or entrusting your precious photos and videos to a third party mail service.
For the next six weeks, we will be covering location by location and talking a little bit about why it’s important to us. The towns and cities we are in rich histories, as we have learned and our partners each have a story to tell! They have been serving their respective locations for years, and in many cases decades. Each of our partners has something that sets them apart from the others and contributes a little bit to the local flavor of their region. See our first post about Portland here.
Follow us on social media as we cover our new partners and locations!
- Portland, Maine
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Manchester, New Hampshire
- Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
- Northborough, Massachusetts
- Northampton, Massachusetts
- Troy, New York
- Providence, Rhode Island
What’s it like to use our partners?
The process for the new locations works in the exact same way as it does with our partner, Portrait Simple, who has been helping us serve New England families for two years:
- Call into our consultant team and schedule a time to drop off at your closest EverPresent satellite location.
- Dropping off is easy and takes only a few minutes while your photos and videos are secured in watertight bins.
- An EverPresent employee will hand deliver the items right from our satellite location to our Newton, MA headquarters.
- A consultant will thoroughly go through your order to get a more accurate idea of the project scope.
- The consultant will reach out via phone to go over the project details, timeline and scope.
- The magic happens! All of your photos are scanned and your videos are converted to digital.
- EverPresent safely transports everything back to the satellite location at which you dropped it off.
- We call you to confirm that your items are back at the location.
- You can pick up your DVDs or USBs and enjoy with the whole family!
In many cases, projects can be large and/or complicated, and a satellite location may not be the best answer. In all of these locations across New England and into New York, we offer home consultations for clients with larger or more complicated projects. If you’re having trouble deciding whether a home consultation or a visit to our partners is the right choice, give us a call!
How do I get started?
Call our consultant team at 617-505-1132 to set up a time to drop by your local store, or shoot us an email with our form. Our consultants will be able to give you a good idea of price and turnaround time on the front end, and they are the same experts that will be processing your order when it arrives at our flagship store!
[contact-form-7 id=”10586″ title=”Blog form”]