An EverPresent Exclusive
A Concierge Service for your aging photos and home movies. Available throughout New England and the Tri-State area.
Why we offer in-home consultations
We’ve been helping families digitize, secure, and share their family memories for decades now and if there is one thing we know for sure, it’s that this is a hard project to get started. Despite good intentions, many families insure their material possessions, make estate plans and work with financial advisors, but forget that their photos and home movies tell the stories of their family history and deserve the same care and attention. By sending our experienced consultants into people’s homes it makes it easier than ever for families to do this important project the right way the first time around.
How do in-home consultations work?
We are proud to be the only premium digitizing provider offering in-home consultations. Our professional consultants will come to you and provide full white-glove service, taking care of your entire digitizing project from start to finish.
Your personal consultant will:
- Conduct your consultation personally at your home at a time that is convenient for you
- Help sort your entire collection of film, tapes, slides, photos, albums and more
- Organize your collection and help you make decisions about what should be digitized and in what order
- Pack your collection into weatherproof bins
- Transport your collection to our 7,000 sq ft. lab in Newton, MA
- Provide ongoing management of your digitizing project
- Return your project personally when it’s completed – you will receive both your originals, as well as your new digital copies on DVD or USB and digital link
“I was so relieved to find you! I had about 3 large plastic bins of family photo albums and scrapbooks and another 1 of just videotapes of my children when they were young. It was simply too much for me to carry or transport so it sat in my attic for years. Kate was wonderful; she came to the house and took care of everything. I couldn’t be more thrilled with the outcome. I kept a few of my favorite albums but got rid of everything else and my children now have digital versions of their childhood photos and videos.” – Deb L.
Meet some of our senior team
“I’ve been helping families with their memories for five years and each new project is a new discovery and a new story we get to help a family tell. After doing my personal family project, it’s even more enjoyable to connect with my clients on the value of having everything digital.”
“The best thing about being a consultant is making incredible connections with people. I have some families with archives so detailed and large they thought they’d never do anything with them, and I like to bring the joy of their family history back to them.”
“I love working with different kinds of families all over New England and New York. It’s nice to visit different areas and see the different ways people treasure and store their family photos and videos and what they have in mind to do with them.”
AN IN HOME CONSULTATION IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You’re collection is bigger than a couple of large bins and hard for you to transport
- You’re collection contains very fragile items and you want an expert on-hand to advise, pack, and transport
- You’re downsizing or you want to off load the stress of your entire digitizing project to an expert to handle for you
- You want to do this project in a way that is very private and incredibly convenient.
- You want to turn your photos and home movies into something special at the end such as a custom slideshow, mini-documentary, or photo book. (Our consultants work closely with our design team on these projects.)