- Live capture of old video and audio formats (such as VHS, mDV, vinyl, reel to reel, etc.)
- Live capture of old film formats (such as 8mm, Super8, 16mm)
- Quality checking video, audio and film jobs
- Minimal editing, but you will be refining captures
- Track your work electronically
- Other duties, as assigned
Essential Job Requirements:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have knowledge or experience with various video and film formats (physical and digital)
- Perform tasks quickly with minimal errors
- Have a professional demeanor
- Are punctual and have access to reliable personal or public transportation
- Exhibit high attention to detail
- Possess solid experience navigating Windows-based computers
- Comfortable entering data into Excel spreadsheets
- Are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Are motivated, quick learners with a strong work ethic
- Seek meaningful work in a fun, team-oriented atmosphere!
Essential Physical Job Requirements:
- Must be able to sit at and use a computer for extended periods of time and must be able bend, lift and move 20-30 lbs;
- Tolerance for dust, mold and mildew that the employee may encounter when working with old and/or damaged film, photographs or related media;
- Manual dexterity which permits the employee to handle and process media materials;
- Vision which permits the employee to examine a wide variety of video, audio, film, photographic, and related media in analog and digital forms.
Location: This position is located in Newton Upper-Falls, MA; approximately a 15-minute walk from the Eliot T Station.
Hours: Hours: We are seeking full-time candidates (40 hours/week) who are available to work shifts during Monday – Saturday, with hours ranging between 8:00am-7:00pm
Full-time employees are eligible for contributory health benefits, contributory dental benefits and earned paid vacation.
Both full and part-time employees are eligible for 401K participation with an employer match.
We have a fun, supportive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to work together and regular social outings.
All candidates must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
EverPresent was established with the goal of becoming the nation’s leader in securing the images, sounds and stories of the past. Specifically, we digitize old photos, videos and other memorabilia–and then help our customers share them with family online and through beautiful gifts. Our company continues to grow; it is the perfect time to join EverPresent.
Reply with resume, which position you are interested in and your reason for interest in the specific position and your days/hours of availability.
EverPresent is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, genetic information, victims of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Applicable law may require employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.