Institutional Digitizing with EverPresent
EverPresent brings the high capacity, broad capabilities, and professional project management skills necessary to preserve complex institutional archives.
Institutions choose us for this important project for these critical reasons:
TRUST & COMMUNICATION:
- All of our services are handled in-house by our 60+ person team. We are set up to sign and fulfill the provisions of confidentiality agreements and keep the careful records of our work that institutions demand.
- Each institutional project is assigned a dedicated consultant to coordinate the project. Even if a project involves various departments, organizers and designers on our end, for our clients the process is simple.
- We never rush important work, but if you need us to move quickly on a large project, we can make it happen. We digitize and organize millions of photos and videos every year.
- Our institutional clients rarely have the bandwidth to deal with different vendors for every format.
- We can handle any rare or fragile format in your archival collection from vintage photos, VHS tapes, 8mm film reels to fragile albums, audio reels and newspapers or documents.
- Our ability to merge digital preservation of old formats with complex organization of the new archive is unique and provides tremendous convenience.
- We provide free, detailed estimates and break down the pricing of all constituent elements of the project.
- We always provide options on pricing for varying levels of service.
- We speak openly about where materials may only merit a basic level of scanning and organizing, while others may deserve full retouching and super-high resolution.
- While our standards on safety are never compromised, we never try to impose unnecessary services on our clients.
- Our advanced archiving capabilities will help you create an searchable archive organized however you need it. We’ll work with you on metadata transcriptions, tagging, chronology and more.
- We understand you have a budget, and we do our best to help you deploy it wisely.