Ways to Work With us:
We can come to you. We are now offering no-contact doorstep pickups in the Northeast. We will retrieve your items from your home and contact you to provide a full estimate and consultation.
We are still accepting mail-in orders from across the U.S. Let us know to reserve space in our schedule and we’ll contact you once we receive your items to provide a full estimate and consultation.
Due to COVID-19, our network of 40+ satellite drop-off locations are mostly unavailable for in-person appointments but will reopen again as soon as possible. If you'd like to book a drop-off for a few weeks from now, let us know.
Professional audio conversion to CD or USB (.mp3 files)
Choose between professional DVDs and USBs.
Complimentary private website for sharing and downloading available for 90 days with all orders.
Standard & custom audio pricing options
- CD or digital only
- Digital mp3 format
- Files downloadable and uploadable to media players
- Label transcription
- Usually dictation cassettes
- Track splitting and labeling available
- Download to media players
- Digital mp3 format
- Track labels & splitting available
- 78, 45 & 33’s
- Download tracks to media players of your choice
- Digital mp3 format
A $35 service fee applies to all orders. This service fee provides for safe handling procedures including: intake, item coding, physical & digital storage, quality checks by senior technicians and packaging.
- Prices based on reel size
- Download files to media players of your choice
- Custom audio editing options
- Digital mp3 file
Extras & Details
- With track label transcription: add $10 per tape
- Mini/Micro/DAT/8Track: $35.99/tape
- CD transfer: $20/CD for first 10, $15/CD for 11-40, $10/CD for 50+
- Private website upload free for 6 months
- Extra DVDs and CDs: $5 Standard, $10 Archival
- Extra USB: ask your consultant
- Volume pricing: Ask your consultant
- Add .wav files to your order: $40
– Carrie G.
“Whichever one of you got the thrilling job of sitting through my grandfather singing and playing church hymns on the harmonica for what must have been painful hours in order to locate and separate the tracks did a superb job. I am sure it isn’t as fun to listen to when it isn’t your own grandfather, but I hope you had a good laugh anyway! I am so grateful. Now my whole family can enjoy this treasure forever.”
Get an estimate on your audio conversion project!
Fill out our form or call to speak to a consultant
We’d love it if you’d like us on Facebook!
More From Our Audio Transfer Clients
“I am very pleased with the CDs that Everpresent created from my old 33 rpm record representing a 1st place concert band competition which took place in 1967!! Considering the quality of this original recording, Everpresent did a fantastic job. I will be contacting them in the future for other projects.” – Lori.
“Everpresent converted an audio tape of personalized original music to a CD. The quality attained was “miraculous” considering the age of the tape which had only been played once and was left in an old seasonally used farmhouse for 45 unheated winters. Having the tape in playable form is a treasure for the rest of my days.” – Anonymous.
“I am one of 6 children and back in the early 90’s, we all started to record our memories of growing up on an audio tape. I tucked it away when 1 sibling couldn’t get to it. I recently came upon it and thought it would be a great present to share with everyone. Everpresent copied the files on a thumb drive and I will be giving it as a present on September 1st! The quality is great, the turn around was quick and I will use them again. Thank you!”- Caroline.
“I wasn’t sure how this would work, so I decided to experiment and send an LP to EverPresent, for them to convert to MP3 for me. I’m so glad I did. Everpresent converted a 36 year old record, that was slightly warped, and the sound is incredible. The songs sound amazing! They did such a great job. I never imagined this old album could sound so good. The staff were friendly and kept me informed during each step. I will definitely use them again to convert more old records to digital!” – William.
“Recovered an old tape cassette that was 40 years old. Great job!” – Peter.
“Copied a 50 year old reel to reel audio tape taped by me while I was in Vietnam. Was recorded on Christmas night 1967 when our base came under a small arms and mortar attack. I now have a CD that I can listen to as my old recorder has long since” – Bill.
“Everpresent was very, knowledgeable, conscientious, careful and forthright in considering our project of capturing our audio from some 60 years. Based on there expertise and communication with me, I will consider Everpresent first for similar work with video, audio, photos etc. Thanks very much.”- Joe.
“The work was done in a timely manner. I was thrilled at the quality of the cd’s. Keep up the good work.” – James.
“They were outstanding. The people are a cut above. they care for everything. Their objective is to make you happy with a great product. They cleaned up some recordings for me that were over 40 years old. Brought me back home. GREAT.”- Jack.
“I had a very old cassette tape of my dad telling his story. The tape was also cut in one part. Everpresent did a great…no, SUPER AWESOME job of putting it together as best they could and giving me something very precious. My dad was older…born in 1897 and passed away in 1985 so I really cherish Everpresent employees for helping me be able to hear his voice once again.”- Jodi.
Preparing for your Consultation
- Would you like a CD or a USB drive?
- Do individual audio tracks need to be split, or is a single track/file for each item sufficient?
- Are you planning to listen on a portable player like an iPod? (this affects what file format we give you)
- Do you need extra copies?
- Would it be helpful for family to be able to download audio files from a website?
- Is it necessary to label individual tracks so people know what they’re listening to?
- Have you digitized photos, albums, slides, video tapes or film reels yet?
- What family memories would you be most upset to lose?
- Which family memories would make the best gift for the next family event?
WE ORGANIZE AND DIGITIZE ALL OF YOUR MEMORIES
Not just audio conversion