A Personal Touch For Families
Whether in print or digital format, our philosophy is that if memorabilia isn’t being enjoyed and shared on a daily basis, it’s being wasted. That’s why we do one-on-one consultations. That’s why we put everything online for one-click sharing. That’s why we don’t mind custom labeling, and why we’ve developed the most affordable, compelling editing and organizing options anywhere. In a world where so many companies are trying to eliminate customer service and dumb down the options, we invite complexity and we welcome consulting with our clients on the phone before kicking off our projects.
Every family is different, and this project is just too important. We all invest so much in insuring our material wealth, but forget to protect the special items that remind us of our best experiences. Our goal is that every client’s best memories become EverPresent in their daily life and easily shared with the people they love.
Our projects and services have been featured in:
A Note From Our Founders
Congratulations on considering this important project! You have come to the right place.
We started EverPresent nearly ten years ago because our own family needed to digitize generations of old scrapbooks and videos. As we looked for a company to help, we couldn’t find the level of service and professionalism we were looking for. We couldn’t bring ourselves to trust the process. So we did the project ourselves. It was a rewarding but challenging and costly experience, which inspired us to start EverPresent. Our mission was clear – help families and institutions tell their stories and pass down memories – and make the process as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
It’s been the honor of a lifetime to help families and institutions across America, and in so doing create jobs for more than 75 professionals who are passionate about our mission and dedicated to their crafts. We believe we are the best in the industry at what we do and take pride in our level of customization and quality control. Everything that comes into our office is inventoried, barcoded, and handled with the utmost care. You will receive email updates from us throughout the time your project is in our hands, and you will have the contact information of an experienced consultant on our team if you need additional assistance or have questions.
We hope that digitizing is the first step of many with EverPresent as you think about your family memories. Digitizing is necessary. We must rescue memories from degrading formats, but once your items are safely digital, the sky’s the limit for what you decide to do next, whether EverPresent helps or you take on DIY projects using your newly digitized materials. EverPresent’s ultimate goal is to make old memories everpresent in your life.
We encourage you to do more than put your USB somewhere safe. Consider projects like:
- Creating a photo book of family recipes, ancestral photographs, or travel memories
- Putting together a video montage of your newly-digitized home movies to show at your next family gathering
- Sharing extra USB or DVD copies with everyone in your family to enjoy
- Interviewing your family elders to ensure you pass on the important stories and memories to the next generation
- Adding digital tags to your photos, old and new, so your family archive is easy to navigate
All of these projects can be done on your own or with EverPresent’s help, so please don’t be shy about asking for our advice along the way. We care deeply about what we do and we would be honored to be your partner as you think about your photos and videos for years to come!
All the best to you,
Meet our leadership
Institutions also choose us for this important project for these critical reasons:
- All of our services are handled in-house by our 60+ person team. We are set up to sign and fulfill the provisions of confidentiality agreements and keep the careful records of our work that institutions demand.
- Each institutional project is assigned a dedicated consultant to coordinate the project. Even if a project involves various departments, organizers and designers on our end, for our clients the process is simple.
- We never rush important work, but if you need us to move quickly on a large project, we can make it happen. We digitize and organize millions of photos and videos every year.
- We can handle any rare or fragile format in your archival collection from vintage photos, VHS tapes, 8mm film reels to fragile albums, audio reels and newspapers or documents.
- Our ability to merge digital preservation of old formats with complex organization of the new archive is unique and provides tremendous convenience.
- Our advanced archiving capabilities will help you create an searchable archive organized however you need it. We’ll work with you on metadata transcriptions, tagging, chronology and more.