New England’s Premium
Photo Organizing Service
Photo Organizing is the perfect way to start taking control of your analog photos
Many of us are overwhelmed by our photos and videos. We have too many of them in too many formats and locations. EverPresent and our dedicated team of 50 New England professionals can take away your stress and make photos and videos fun again for you and your entire family. In home and in-office consultations with our professional photo organizers are available all over New England.
“Patient, encouraging, and professional…Without reservation and with enormous enthusiasm, I recommend EverPresent. EverPresent is a real find.” – Betty G., Cambridge, MA
We make any project managable
A photo organizer can help with:
- Scanning & digitizing old photos and videos into a secure format like a USB
- Combining & de-duplicating digital items spread across various devices
- Merging your recent digital photos with any newly digitized older photos in a consistent archive
A less overwhelming collection:
- We can organize for you, or help you create a system to do the work yourself
- We work with your originals, or with items in a digital format
- You can even rent equipment to view the oldest formats and make decisions
A system to enjoy the memories:
- Design an organized system so you can search by facial recognition or other subject-level tagging
- Determine a strategy for scanning or writing captions
- Planning for digital backup storage (at home vs. the cloud, etc.)
“EverPresent thoughtfully and carefully digitized and organized all images faster and more logically than anyone in my family could have hoped to do individually. This was the best decision to outsource a task we’ve ever made.”– Meghan C., Boston, MA
Trusted & Respected. First Locally. Now Nationally.
DETAILS & LOGISTICS
Hourly organizing services: $70/hour
Assessments of your collection are available before you commit to larger organizing project. We can provide you an inventory and pricing for various levels of organization and tagging, and let you know what level of input will be needed from you and/or your family. Assessments can be done:
- In our office
- Via phone or email
Subscriptions are available and often provide the best value. Please contact us for additional details and to learn which organizing and digital archiving strategy is right for you.
Convenient secure locations throughout New England or schedule an in-home consultation with an experienced professional photo organizer.
Meet some of our experienced professional photo organizers
Jody, one of our senior consultants, has helped thousands of clients spanning the entire spectrum of photo organizing schemes.
Jane, a mother of three, has been all over the state of Massachusetts helping clients with photo organizing and digitizing projects in their homes.
Hilary’s reach extends into Connecticut and has helped numerous families get organized in between her time as a French Horn player with the Hartford Symphony.
We want to work with you!
We want to hear from you!