Preserve Vintage Family Memories
Carefully and lovingly constructed, every family has traditional and modern scrapbooks they’ve kept and treasured. Often fragile and tattered or bulky to store, how do you continue to enjoy these preserved memories and share with the rest of the family? We can remake your scrapbooks by placing full-page scans, re-creating original layouts with individual photo scans, or completely refresh them into a new design. You will maintain all of the memories and annotations in a new, sturdy, slimmer volume that can be printed in multiples for each family or generation to enjoy!
Why choose a service like EverPresent over DIY?
- We have years of experience creating thousands of custom design projects. We know what to ask, how to organize your materials, and the best ways to showcase and enhance your scans to make the project you’ve been envisioning!
- We can digitize your scrapbook pages as full page scans or crop them into individual photos
- We will include scans of materials that have come loose and restore them into their rightful places
- If you are overwhelmed by many volumes, we offer digital organizing to get you started
- We can optimize faded images, clean up tattered backgrounds, and give your scrapbooks the refresh they need to feel like new
– Wendy C., 5 stars
“I thought Ellen was amazing! She was extremely patient and helpful with helping me design digital photo books for my grandchildren and would highly recommend her. In fact, I have another grandchild on his way and will definitely contact EverPresent and hope Ellen will be able to help me again! Thank you”
We can work with all types of scrapbooks
Older Scrapbook Remakes
Is your parent’s scrapbook or your child’s baby book worn out from years of viewing? Create a sturdy new remake to share. We can create a remake that looks just like the original, or an update that incorporates the old with updated design accents.
Is your scrapbook collection taking up too much space to store? We can combine multiple volumes into one streamlined book, or make copies for each of your kids to have their own version. It’s as easy to print three copies as one!
Compile Your Collections
Do you have binders of sports clippings? A pile of annual family holiday cards through the years? Collections of correspondence between your grandparents during the war or letters from your kids’ camp years? Surprise the family with a new compilation of memories. Our designers can create memorable, long-lasting collections from these personal and unique memory collections.
Click the scrapbook to view the inside!
“I brought several sentimentally precious items in various states of decay to EverPresent. They were excited to work on several projects, including reproducing albums (one from the 1920s), reproducing a college art project from 1945, creating a wedding album for my mother with 60 year-old photos. Katie and Susan were always patient and enthusiastic. I never felt pushed to spend more money. They only wanted us all to be happy. They cared about our materials as much as we did. I am going to give them all of our keepsake projects always.”
– Donna R.: one of her scrapbook projects is featured above!
- Who might look at your book and what they’d enjoy
- What era are you trying to recapture? We’ll preserve the look and feel of your original timeframe.
- Multiple versions of your book means family won’t be fighting about who gets to keep these unique photos!
- If you know names, places, and dates, add captions! This is a perfect way to keep the information with the photos before it’s lost to the sands of time.
- Feature your school colors in a sports compilation, or showcase rafting scrapbooks with a watery background for an even more personal touch
Everything you need to know
about photo book services
What if my scrapbooks are fragile?
You’re in the right place. Our photo technicians are uniquely trained to handle even the most fragile scrapbooks and albums with white-glove care. Whether it’s fragile binding, brittle pages, or both, our consultants will discuss your options for getting the best scans possible. One of our advanced scanners even makes it possible to get a complete scan of a page without forcing a delicate book to lay flat.
How does the design process work?
Most of our clients start by having us digitize their scrapbooks and any photos or documents that have come loose. Meet your consultant and designer to discuss your goals for the project before we begin. We will provide a series of digital drafts for you to review and comment on along the way. After you approve the final draft, your book is printed and shipped to you so you can start enjoying it! For a more detailed overview, visit our general Photo Book design page.
Are photos the only option for my book?
Loose items can be unique add-ons to give your scrapbook more variety. We can scan covers, award ribbons, maps, and memorabilia contained within. We’ll even photograph 3D objects like varsity letters in our professional studio. Did your scrapbook have a theme? Add backgrounds and color schemes so your book can match!
What about my videos?
We can digitize those, too. If you’re already sending us photos to scan, it’s a great time to get your VHS tapes and 8mm film reels converted. And since we’re on the subject, Photo Books aren’t your only option for gorgeous custom design projects! Consider a video montage to blend photo, movies and music in a unique presentation for a family reunion or get-together.
Photo Books and Albums for Every Memory
We want to hear about your photo book design projects!
Fill out our form or call to speak to a consultant
For pricing and process or to meet the designers, visit our general photobook page