EverPresent Burlington, VT
Digitize & Share Your Memories
LOCALLY & NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED LEADER IN DIGITIZING & ORGANIZING PHOTOS & VIDEOS
EverPresent Northern Vermont | At The Frame Game
802-227-7229 | Tuesday – Friday: 10am-6pm, Saturday: 10am-4pm.
EverPresent Burlington is one of the newest certified locations trusted locally and recognized nationally for photo & slide scanning, video conversion services and more. Click here for directions to this location. Our consultants offer in-home consultations throughout Shelbourne, Williston, Winooski, Essex and the entire surrounding area. For our full list of services, click here.
HOW IT WORKS
Another happy EverPresent client
- Call 802-227-7229 to book a drop-off appointment with EverPresent at The Frame Game.
- 100% of our work is hand delivered and handled with care by our team
- You can expect to spend about 10 minutes with the team at the Burlington location. Keep an eye out for Courtney, the owner!
We’ll give you detailed estimates on the cost of digitizing everything, from VHS tapes to the less-common glass plate negatives. Our expert consultants have all the best tips on sorting your family archive before we convert those photos and videos to digital. Our friendly consultants can also help you plan design projects like photo books and video highlight reels to showcase your memories. We’ll work out all the details from the comfort and safety of your own home and save you the trip to our office. Then we pack it all into airtight containers for transport to our production site.
Premium Digitizing Services
Trusted services we offer to families in the Burlington area
Most of our orders take three weeks to complete. A $30 service fee applies to all orders. This service fee provides for safe handling procedures including: intake, item coding, physical & digital storage, quality checks by senior technicians and packaging.
We can handle any format. If you don’t see your format listed above, ask your consultant for details and pricing.
A recent EverPresent Project
“You don’t need to be tech-savvy to enjoy our services and make your memories beautiful. Most of our custom design work is focused on friends and family, but we also help some clients with documentaries and other personal media projects. One of them sent us multiple video tapes that tell the tale of a historic New England park. This landmark is long gone now, but this client used our video editing service as a way to commemorate the park’s centennial anniversary and keep its legacy alive. We helped turn his vision into one cohesive work that brings a valuable part of history into the digital age.”
We want to hear from our Burlington clients!
Located on Dorset Street, South Burlington
10 Dorset Street
South Burlington, VT 05403
Hours: Tuesday – Friday: 10am-6pm, Saturday: 10am-4pm.
- Take US-7N/Shelbourne Road
- Take the Interstate 189 ramp to Airport/Insterstate 189
- Continue onto I-189 E
- Take the Dorset Street exit toward Airport
- Use left two lanes to turn left onto Dorset Street
- Destination on the right!
- Head southwest on US-2 E/US-7 S
- Merge onto I-89 S toward Montpelier
- Take exit 14E to merge onto US-2 E/Williston Road toward South Burlington
- Turn right onto Dorset Street
- Destination on the right!