EverPresent Oyster Bay, NY
Preserve & Share Your Memories
LOCALLY & NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED LEADER IN DIGITIZING & ORGANIZING PHOTOS & VIDEOS
EverPresent Oyster Bay | At Long Island Picture Frame & Art Gallery
516-208-2064 | Monday – Thursday: 10am-6pm, Saturday: 10am-6pm.
EverPresent Oyster Bay is one of the newest certified locations trusted locally and recognized nationally for photo & slide scanning, video conversion services and more. Click here for directions to this location. Our consultants offer in-home consultations throughout Huntington, East Norwich, Locust Valley, Matinecock and the entire surrounding area. For our full list of services, click here.
HOW IT WORKS
Another happy EverPresent client
“The staff at everpresent was very professional and kept me up to date on my project. Everything was reviewed at any problems were explained to me and was also on the review invoice that came back with my project. I will be using them again in the near future. I would highly recommend them. Thank you to all the staff at everpresent.” – Debbie D.
- Call 516-208-2064 to book a drop-off appointment with EverPresent at Long Island Picture Frame and Art Gallery.
- 100% of our work is hand delivered and handled with care by our team
- You can expect to spend about 10 minutes with the team at the Oyster Bay location. Keep an eye out for Karen or Jim, the owners!
We’ll give you detailed estimates on the cost of digitizing everything, from VHS tapes to the less-common glass plate negatives. Our expert consultants have all the best tips on sorting your family archive before we convert those photos and videos to digital. Our friendly consultants can also help you plan design projects like photo books and video highlight reels to showcase your memories. We’ll work out all the details from the comfort and safety of your own home and save you the trip to our office. Then we pack it all into airtight containers for transport to our production site.
Premium Digitizing Services
Trusted services we offer to families in the Oyster Bay area
Most of our orders take three weeks to complete. A $30 service fee applies to all orders. This service fee provides for safe handling procedures including: intake, item coding, physical & digital storage, quality checks by senior technicians and packaging.
We can handle any format. If you don’t see your format listed above, ask your consultant for details and pricing.
A recent EverPresent Project
“Most of our clients come to us for film scanning or to transfer videotapes to digital. Some of them, though, want something more to preserve their legacy and share it with the world. EverPresent Storybox is a fresh approach to family storytelling, combining audio interviews and the clients’ favorite music with the digital photos and videos we’ve captured for them. One StoryBox client had us turn his family’s scrapbooks, loose photos and VHS tapes into a custom documentary to teach his son more about the family’s roots. It’s a breathtaking effort that ensures this client’s son will stay connected to the past.”
We want to hear from our Oyster Bay clients!
Located on Audrey Ave, Oyster Bay NY
4 Audrey Avenue
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
Hours: Monday – Thursday 10am-6pm, Saturday: 10am-6pm.
Owner: Karen & Jim
- Follow Fort Salonga Rd (25A) and E Main St to Lawrence Hill Rd (Still 25A)
- Continue onto Lawrence Hill Rd
- Lawrence Hill Rd turns left and becomes N Hempstead Turnpike
- Turn right onto Cove Rd
- Continue onto E Main St
- Continue straight onto Audrey Ave
- Destination on the right!
- Take Wheatley road north towards Oyster Bay
- Turn right onto Northern Blvd. (25A)
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Oyster Bay Rd
- Turn left onto Audrey Ave
- Turn right onto Huguenot St.
- Destination on the right!