EverPresent Queens, NY
Preserve & Share Your Memories
LOCALLY & NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED LEADER IN DIGITIZING & ORGANIZING PHOTOS & VIDEOS
EverPresent Queens | At Astoria Art & Framing
917-200-0658 | Monday – Saturday 10am-7:30pm, Sunday Noon – 4:30pm
EverPresent Queens is trusted locally and recognized nationally for photo & slide scanning, video conversion services and more as one of our 30+ certified locations Click here for directions to this location. Our consultants offer in-home consultations throughout Seaford, Bar Harbor, Amityville, Wantagh and the entire surrounding area. For our full list of services, click here.
HOW IT WORKS
Another happy EverPresent client
“I have repeatedly used Everpresent in the past five years. I can not thank them enough for their informative and professional handling of treasured 8mm and 16mm movie reels found in my father’s belongings. As well, they digitized my own VCR tapes taken in the late 80’s and 90’s…many of which would have been ruined or lost had I not taken the step to preserve them. Don’t procrastinate! You won’t be sorry. You’ll be grateful that you gave them a call and entrusted them with the memories and moments left behind by loved ones.” – Bill & Lib C.
- Call 917-200-0658 to book a drop-off appointment with EverPresent at Astoria Art & Framing.
- 100% of our work is hand delivered and handled with care by our team
- You can expect to spend about 10 minutes with the team at the Queens location. Keep an eye out for Claude, the owner!
It doesn’t matter what format you have, we’ve seen them all and we’ll digitize them for you. First, we’ll give you a detailed estimate on the cost of digitizing and what to expect from your project. Our expert consultants can help you sort your family archive before we convert those photos and videos to digital. We’ll work out all the details from the comfort and safety of your own home and save you the trip to our office. Choose between USBs or DVDs and get access to your private website, plus we’ll give your originals back the same way we received them. Then we pack it all into airtight containers for transport to our production site. When your photos are scanned and your videos captured, we can help you plan design projects like photo books and video highlight reels to showcase your memories.
Premium Digitizing Services
Trusted services we offer to families in the Queens area
Most of our orders take three weeks to complete. A $30 service fee applies to all orders. This service fee provides for safe handling procedures including: intake, item coding, physical & digital storage, quality checks by senior technicians and packaging.
We can handle any format. If you don’t see your format listed above, ask your consultant for details and pricing.
A recent EverPresent Project
“Our new StoryBox offering is an exciting way to share your family’s story in the style of a documentary. It merges visual media with music and audio interviews to achieve a one-of-a-kind presentation that’s as unique as you and your family. We scanned hundreds of family photos for two clients, a mother and father, who we then interviewed about how the family’s grandparents had a major impact on the grandkids’ lives. The end result was a touching mini-documentary that highlights the deep connections between this family across three generations.”
We want to hear from our Queens clients!
Located in Astoria, Queens NY
34-04 30th Ave
Astoria, NY 11103
Hours: Monday – Saturday 10am-7:30pm, Sunday Noon – 4:30pm
- Head south on I-87 S
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the Interstate 278 W exit toward Triboro Br/Manhattan/Queens
- Merge onto I-278 W
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to take the exit toward 31 St/Astoria Blvd/Interstate 278 Alternative
- Keep left, follow signs for 31st St and merge onto Hoyt Ave S/Truck I-278
- Merge onto Hoyt Ave S/Truck I-278
- Turn right onto 34th St
- Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto 30th Ave
- Destination on the right!
- Take I-287 E
- Keep left at the fork to stay on I-278 E, follow signs for Interstate 278 E/Triboro Br/Bronx
- Use the left lane to take the I-278/Triboro Bridge exit
- Take exit 45 toward 31st St
- Follow 31st St, 28th Ave and 34th St to 30th Ave
- Destination on the right!