EverPresent Waldwick, NJ
Save & Share your best memories
LOCAL, NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED LEADER FOR DIGITIZING & ORGANIZING PHOTOS & VIDEOS
EverPresent | Bergen County, NJ | At Let’s Frame It
Visit EverPresent Bergen County, NJ for trusted and local photo scanning, film reel conversion services and more. Click here for directions to our Bergen County, NJ location. We also offer in-home consultations to Franklin Lakes, Glen Rock, Ridgewood, Tenafly, and the surrounding area. For our full list of services, click here.
Our dedicated technicians digitizing photos and videos in our production facility.
- Call 201-244-4202 to book a time to stop by Let’s Frame It in Waldwick with your collection.
- 100% of our work is done locally and hand delivered by our team
- You can expect to spend about 5-10 minutes with the team at our Bergen County, NJ location. You’ll enjoy working with Gail, the owner!
Your collection of 35mm slides and audio cassettes might be too large or fragile to safely bring to our Bergen County, NJ location. That’s why we also offer in-home consultations to clients in Haworth, Demarest, Upper Saddle River, and all other local boroughs in the area. These convenient appointments let you meet one-on-one with a senior consultant in the comfort of your home. They can talk you through our digitizing and design services, help you sort through your family archive, and provide an estimate for the options you choose. Your personal consultant will take all of your scrapbooks and film reels to EverPresent’s production floor, where our image scanning and VHS to DVD magic happens. To learn more about an exclusive in-home consultation, give us a call!
HOW IT WORKS
Another happy EverPresent client
Premium Digitizing Services
Trusted services we offer to Bergen County, NJ Families
Most of our orders take three weeks to complete. A $30 service fee applies to all orders. This service fee provides for safe handling procedures including: intake, item coding, physical & digital storage, quality checks by senior technicians and packaging.
We can handle any format. If you don’t see your format listed above, ask your consultant for details and pricing.
A recent EverPresent Project
“Our slide scanning and VHS to DVD services can be enhanced with premium design projects like photobooks, digital organizing, and slideshows. These options help condense large collections into something more manageable, and they’re great for sharing your memories with family and friends. Many of our clients keep sending us more photos and home movies to add into the digital libraries that we’ve already created for them!
One client is building a digital archive of their family history, including their parents, their marriage, and their children’s milestones. They had us scan loose photos and albums, convert dozens of video tapes into digital files, and even retrieve more memories from their old computers’ hard drives. We’ve edited home videos according to the client’s own detailed instructions, and designed a breathtaking custom slideshow to be played at a family wedding. This client has given us continued access to their files online, so we can keep adding new digital files to their collection as they send us more media.”
Local families are trusting us with their memories
How can we help you?
Let’s Frame It in Waldwick, NJ
For GoogleMaps, visit the Waldwick NJ map above.
- Head east toward Franklin Turnpike
- Take the ramp onto NJ-17 S/State Hwy 17 S
- Take the exit toward Sheridan Ave/Waldwick/Ho-Ho-Kus
- Sharp right to merge onto E Prospect Street
- Go 0.6 miles
- Destination will be on the right, in the complex next to the public library
- Turn onto NJ-4 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to merge onto NJ-17 N toward Mahwah/Garden State Parkway N
- Keep left after 2.4 mi to stay on NJ-17N
- Exit onto Sheridan Ave toward Waldwick/Ho-Ho-Kus and merge onto Sheridan Ave
- Slight right to merge onto E Prospect St. Destination will be on the right, in the complex next to the public library