EverPresent Highland Park, NJ
Local Family Memories Company
LOCALLY & NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED LEADER IN DIGITIZING & ORGANIZING PHOTOS & VIDEOS
EverPresent Middlesex County | At B. Beamesderfer Gallery
848-200-0036 | Monday – Friday 9:30am – 6:00pm ; Saturday 10:00am – 5:00pm
EverPresent Middlesex County, NJ is one of our 35+ certified locations trusted locally and recognized nationally as the premier family digitizing service. Click here for directions to this location. Our consultants offer in-home consultations throughout Edison, The Brunswicks, Cranbury and the surrounding area. For our full list of services, click here.
HOW IT WORKS
Another happy EverPresent client
- Call 848-200-0036 to book a drop-off appointment with EverPresent at B. Beamesderfer Gallery.
- 100% of our work is hand delivered and handled with care by our team
- You can expect to spend about 10 minutes with the team at the Middlesex County location. Keep an eye out for Evan, the owner!
From the comfort of kitchens across the Northeast, our consultants love meeting with clients to find out their goals and give detailed estimates for the cost of these projects. EverPresent’s experts can help you sort those photos and videos before we convert it all to digital. they’ll pack your memories into airtight containers and take them to our production office where the magic happens. You’ll get everything back when the project’s done, including your choice of DVDs or USB flash drives that store your digital files. Ask about our stunning video highlight reels and photo books when you get in touch.
Premium Digitizing Services
Trusted services we offer to families in the Middlesex County, NJ area
Most of our orders take three weeks to complete. A $30 service fee applies to all orders. This service fee provides for safe handling procedures including: intake, item coding, physical & digital storage, quality checks by senior technicians and packaging.
We can handle any format. If you don’t see your format listed above, ask your consultant for details and pricing.
A recent EverPresent Project
“Even if you’re sending us thousands of photos and hours of home movies, it’s okay to be selective when deciding what merits a more advanced project like custom video editing. A client sent us dozens of VHSc tapes and 8mm film reels that tell his story, from being a kid, to growing up and starting a family of his own. He decided that some of those films were perfect as is, but he asked us to edit some clips from family vacations to remove any distracting footage and showcase the best parts of these trips. That client was so thrilled with the end result that he’s since asked for more video editing – and since we’ve already converted his video tapes and film to digital, it won’t take long for us to bring his vision to life!”
We want to hear from our Middlesex County, NJ clients!
Middlesex County, NJ Directions
6 N 2nd Avenue
Highland Park, NJ 08904
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30am – 6:00pm ; Saturday 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Get on I-95 N
- Take exit 9 to merge onto NJ-18 N toward US-1/New Brunswick
- Merge onto NJ-18 N
- Slight left to stay on NJ-18 N
- Take the exit toward NJ-172/commercial Ave/New St/NJ-27/Highland Park
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for New Jersey 18 Service Rd
- Continue onto New Jersey 18 Service Rd
- Merge onto NJ-27 N/Albany St/Raritan Ave via the ramp to Highland Park
- Turn left onto N 2nd Ave
- Destination on the left!
- Get on I-287 S
- Take exit 9 for River Rd toward Bound Brook/Highland Park
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward River Rd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs to merge onto River Rd
- Turn left onto Harrison Ave
- Turn right onto N 2nd Ave
- Destination on the right!