At Portrait Simple in the South Shore Plaza
EverPresent South Shore is your convenient option for trusted and local photo scanning, video conversion services and more. Click here for directions to our south Shore location. We also offer in-home consultations to Quincy, Hingham, Plymouth, Chatham, Martha’s Vineyard, and the surrounding area. For our full list of services, click here.
Our dedicated technicians digitizing photos and videos.
- Call 617-545-7143 to book a time to stop by the South Shore Plaza with your collection.
- 100% of our work is done locally and hand delivered by our team
- You can expect to spend about 10 minutes with the team at our Braintree location. You may even meet Tam, the manager!
No time for the mall? Let us come to you! We provide in-home consultations for the South Shore and Cape Cod & Island areas, including Quincy, Brockton, Plymouth, Barnstable, and Martha’s Vineyard. There’s a good chance that your collection is too large or fragile to safely bring to our drop-off location at the South Shore Plaza. Our in-home consultants are professional organizers who can advise you on all of our services, from simple film reel transfers, to scanning delicate items like scrapbooks and framed family portraits. They can offer tips on how to sort your materials, and even give you a detailed estimate before we convert them to digital formats. Then our consultants take your materials to our production office in Newton, MA. Nothing beats the comfort and convenience of our in-home consultations.
HOW IT WORKS
Another happy EverPresent client
“My mother who was 95 and lived a full life passed away and sometimes in circumstances like this, you need some slides done quickly. I needed 300 slides that were taken about 40 years ago converted into digital slide format. The EverPresent staff were incredible in taking care of my immediate problem. I am thankful to the staff as they are knowledgeable, took care of my problem, they are local and close to Boston and did a very professional job for me.” – John B., Canton, MA
Premium Digitizing Services
Trusted services we offer to South Shore Families
Most of our orders take three weeks to complete. A $30 service fee applies to all orders. This service fee provides for safe handling procedures including: intake, item coding, physical & digital storage, quality checks by senior technicians and packaging.
We can handle any format. If you don’t see your format listed above, ask your consultant for details and pricing.
A recent EverPresent Project
“Our expertise in a wide range of media types and custom services help us add a personal touch to every project. When a well-known Boston investor asked us to scan his photo album collection and transfer video tapes to digital formats, he took advantage of our specialty slideshow, video editing, and digital organizing services to help tell his story and preserve his legacy.
That client gave us a LOT of material to work with — roughly 100 containers full of sleeved and magnetic photo albums, 8mm and VHS tapes, and large framed portraits! We saw thousands of priceless family memories while scanning his photos and converting his home movies, but the client wanted something extra special to remember his daughters and family vacations.
We crafted a custom slideshow that featured 300 hand-selected baby pictures of the client’s daughters. Then one of our professional video editors went through his family vacation tapes and made a 30-minute highlight compilation of treks to Europe. Those trips ended decades ago, and the client’s girls are all grown up. But he can now go back in time to see his babies and relive those vacations again and again.”
We want to hear from our South Shore clients!
Located on the lower level near Lord & Taylor.
- Head north on MA-3
- Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 20A for I-93 S toward I-95/Canton
- Use the right lane to merge onto I-93
- Take exit 6 for MA-37 toward Braintree/Holbrook
- Turn right onto MA-37 S/Granite St (signs for Braintree/Holbrook)
- Keep left to continue toward Forbes Rd
- Use the right lane to turn left onto Forbes Rd
- Use the middle lane to turn left onto Common St
- Merge onto MA-9 W/Worcester St
- Destination on the right. Located on the lower level near Lord & Taylor.
- Head north on MA-24
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 21A for Interstate 93 N toward Boston
- Merge onto I-93 N
- Take exit 6 to merge onto MA-37 S/Granite St toward Braintree
- Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto S Shore Plaza Rd
- Destination on the left. Located on the lower level near Lord & Taylor.